About Polyfoam LLC
Polyfoam LLC is an engineering-driven manufacturer with over forty years of experience designing and molding plastics in the U.S. Our product lines include injection molded plastics and engineered foams such as Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), Expanded Polyethylene (EPE), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and ARCEL, as well as value-added items including totes, corrugated and gel packs.
Today, Polyfoam is the go-to molder for engineering, manufacturing and supplying cost-effective solutions for a wide range of customers, applications and industries. Through partnering with us, customers receive the benefits of:
- A multi-disciplined engineering team;
- In-house rapid prototyping;
- In-house ISTA-Certified stress and thermal test lab;
- ISO 9001 registration – commitment to quality and continuous improvement;
- Partnerships throughout the U.S. for value-added services;
- A full line of stock items for immediate protective and thermal packaging, handling and shipping requirements;
- Commitment to Sustainability within our community and for our planet.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
This is the link the general public can use to access the MRFs: transparency-in-coverage.bluecrossma.com